|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 2 cm x 10 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Crystal clear 100% fluorocarbon leader
- Virtually invisible in water
- Incredible shock absorption
- High tensile/knot strength
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Impervious to ultraviolet rays that can damage lines
A leader is a length of monofilament line tied to the end of the main line that is on your fishing reel. It can be a metre long if you fish for bream and whiting or it can be 6 or 7 metres long if you gamefish. It can be lighter than your main line or it can be much heavier than your main line.
Spider King 100% Fluorocarbon Leaders has ultra-low visibility and superior strength and handling. Crystal clear 100% fluorocarbon leader that is virtually invisible in water. With incredible shock absorption, high tensile and knot strength and superior abrasion resistance.