✔ FREE to join
✔ ZERO capital
✔ RISK FREE! No stocking up required
✔ EXTRA DISCOUNTS on selected items
✔ You decide on the selling price to your customers.
✔ We take care of the item packing and delivery
✔ YOU SELL, WE SHIP! - it's that simple!
How to join?
Steps to place order
1. Do you have a catalog?
Currently, we do not have a catalog either in soft or hard copy. New products are being added regularly, almost on a daily basis while discontinued products are also being up-dated regularly making it not practical to have a catalog. Besides, with the product ranges and styles that we are carrying, the product catalog will be too big to download.
However, if there is any particular product that you are interested in, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you locate it.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How to calculate the shipping cost?
Shipping cost is calculated based on the weight and dimension of the product(s) including its packaging. The product shipping weight is always stated on our website page for your convenience. If there are any differences, it is due to shipping agents such as GDex, Poslaju (EMS), who apply volume metric in calculation of parcel weight.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) including packaging.
- For Poslaju/ GDex Skynet (within Malaysia destination only)
Rates are charged for every 1kg.
for package weight 0.65kg, it will be rounded up to 1kg
3. Can I collect the product/ package from your shop?
Yes, we have offline store
Return & Refund Policy
Our return policy allows for item(s) return and your choice of a full refund or replacement item(s). However, we do have a couple simple requirements for processing a return.
You may want to return your order due to any of the following reasons:
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- Returned item must be shipped back to us within Seven (7) calendar days. Countdown starts from the date you received the item to the post stamp stated on the parcel you return to us.
- You have proof of purchase (order number, buying invoice, delivery note or bank statement).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- All sealed items must not be opened.
- In case you have opened the seal, please refer for assistance to the relevant service center or our customer service.
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund you your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged by Bank which is non refundable.
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. WE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR PAYMENT EVEN IF YOU RETURN THE PRODUCTS TO US.
1. What are the payment options/methods available?
There are a few payment methods available for your convenience such as Bank Transfer, PayPal, Credit Card:
2. Where can I check to know the amount to make my payment?
To know how much you need to pay for your order purchases, login to your account and click on List My Orders and then click on the order number to find out how much you need to pay for the order
5. I have made my payment already but my orders still shows no incoming payment for it?
If you have choose to make payment for your orders by Bank Transfer, you are required to fill the payment form to enable us to find your incoming payment.
Please provide us a scan copy of the transaction slip or a screenshot on the transaction details to expedite the payment process.
1. When will my order be shipped after confirmed?
For orders shipped from Malaysia branches, generally the order will be shipped out within 1 to 2 working days.
Unless otherwise specified differently for the shipping time of a particular product or a larger order, the normal estimated shipping time from our different branches.
2. When would my package arrive?
The total package delivery time for your order is the period of time from when your order is confirmed until the time you receive it. It is separated into two parts: the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time: Once your order is confirmed, the total processing time generally is 1 to 2 working days for items shipped from Malaysia.
Processing time includes selecting items, quality control checks and packaging. Please note that large orders with multiple items may take longer to process and pack.
Shipping time: This is the time from when the parcel leaves our warehouse until it arrives at your designated destination. Please refer to the guide as stated below on the shipping times for the various shipping agents.
· Poslaju - 1 to 2 days (Semenanjung Malaysia) 3 to 4 days (Sabah & Sarawak)
3. My tracking number provided is not working
The courier company might take up to 48 hours to update the tracking number into the tracking system. Please contact us again if you are still unable to track your order.
4. Damaged or Missing Items
You are required to make a report to us on damaged or missing item(s) in your package within 24 hours upon receipt of the package. We will not entertain any complaints for damaged or missing items after the 24 hours time frame.
Shipping services providers such as Poslaju (EMS), GDex and will only cover the value of the goods as declared on the shipping invoice if the package is missing or damaged by the shipping agent during the transporting of your goods.
5. The courier service contacted me. My package is missing. Am I going to be refunded?
We will need some time to investigate with the courier service provider and other relevant parties to check on the status of your shipment in order to ascertain that your package is really missing and the cause of it.
Please give us sometimes and we will resolve it in for you.